Cruise in style and comfort on a beautiful Turkish Gullet. We sail for a full day’s cruise on the North Western coast close to shoreline catching glimpse of various villages and attractions that dot the coastline. Amongst these are St.Julian’s Bay, St. Paul’s Islands and Mellieha. The 3 Bay Cruise includes swim stops at St Paul’s Islands in Malta, Dahlet Qorrot at Gozo and the Blue Lagoon in Comino where we berth ‘stern to’ and spend time at leisure for swimming, sunbathing, snorkelling or simply enjoying a walk on Comino Island which is still untouched in its beauty and nature. The Hera is a splendid boat were you can simply stay onboard and enjoy the facilities from the large open and spacious decks, chic saloon and a bar area. You can use the ladders on both sides of the boat to get into the water and use the freshwater showers to freshen up. The gullet also has a canopy at the back to ensure some shade whilst enjoying the cruise.
***important note*** The Company reserves the right to alter or cancel the cruise according to prevailing weather conditions at the discretion of the captain. Should the cruise be cancelled, the company would offer an alternative date or provide a full refund.
- Adults: €57 eachincluding a cold buffet lunch which includes beer and wine and an open bar which includes soft drinks, water and juice throughout the day.
- Children: 7 up to 12 years: €28 eacheach including a cold buffet lunch and an open bar which includes soft drinks, water & juice throughout the day.
- Infants: Up to 6 years: FREE of charge.
- All prices include VAT
- Open Bar all Day (soft drinks, water & juice. Beer & wine during lunch )
- Morning Snack (Maltese Ftira)
- Cold Buffet Lunch
- Fresh Fruit
- Commentary throughout in English
- Fresh Water Showers
- Sun mats
- Departing from Sliema Ferries at 09:30hrs
- Returning to Sliema Ferries at 17:30hrs